Retail & Office:
From low to mid-rise office space and retail, Alpha Testing geotechnical recommendations meet your business needs as well as site technical requirements. This approach can make all the difference to your next development, and is also found in our approach to environmental and construction materials engineering and testing.
- Vitruvian Park, Gates of Prosper, self storage facilities, Jaguar of Grapevine
- Champion Circle Retail Development, Northport 35 Business Center, Clearfork Office
- Target, Dick's Sporting Goods, Baker Hughes Western Hemisphere Training Center
- Lone Star Brewery, Holt Companies Corporate Headquarters, Worfe Chevrolet
Hi-rise office and complex mixed use projects involve significantly deeper geotechnical drilling and extensive coordination with the design team. Drawing on experience from a large portfolio of office towers in Texas, Alpha Testing can perform all services with in-house personnel and equipment from our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio.
- Granite Park IV and VII, The Union, West Village, Rolex, The Richards Group
- Waterside, Midtown Urban Village, Solana Campus Circle Garages
- Park 10 West, Hughes Landing - The Woodlands, Elyson
- The Villas at the RIM, Singing Hills, Lone Star Development